Tuesday, May 25, 2010

spokenwordspart1

quotes from some of my favourite screenwriters and filmmakers.

I want to tell you a terrific story about oral contraception. I asked this girl to sleep with me and she said 'no'. -Woody Allen

This CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema. If I'd wanted all that computer game bullshit, I'd have stuck my dick in a Nintendo. -Quentin Tarantino

I'm always surprised at who's there when you fail, ... It's usually not the people you expect to be there. It's easy to have friends when you're winning. And Jerry Maguire was kind of about that. This was about that, but it's like success and failure get trumped by an even bigger issue, which is, 'Are you going to be truly alive, and do you even know what that is?' -Cameron Crowe

2 comments:

  1. Cameron Crowe is one of my favorites as well. I have so much respect for his ability to write and direct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! He's great at creating those "special" moments that we don't seem to frequent enough in this world.

    ReplyDelete